Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – By using our service, you agree to the following:
- We endeavor to fix the problems reported to us, in the rare event we are unable to fix your item, a diagnostic fee of £15 is payable for iPhones/ iPads, £30 for Macs and liquid damaged devices require an upfront fee of £40.
- Any work carried out on liquid damaged devices carries no warranty whatsoever.
- We will seek authorization from the customer for additional expenditure if required.
- You risk voiding your warranty/ insurance policy if you have one.
- Equipment will be disposed of if not collected within 60 days of the customer being informed it is ready to collect.
- We assume no liability for loss, theft or damage to any machine/ device brought to us, we do our best to repair your item but if something happens to a computer or device that is in our shop, we are not responsible. You have to trust us based on our history of great customer testimonials that we will treat you correctly in the event there is a dispute.
- Our high quality replacement parts are OEM (Original Equipment of Manufacture) this is an industry standard of quality, whereby the manufacturer has produced the repair components using the same tooling/ to the same standard as original Apple components. We can’t however offer any guarantee that our repair components will always exactly match that of Apple standard.
- When dropping your phone in for repair, please ensure you remove or provide us with keypad passwords/ pin locks and back up your data. If we cannot test your device after we have repaired it, we can’t offer any guarantee on the work carried out on your device. You agree that you are responsible for removing any SIM and/or memory cards on your device(s) and iMend Ltd shall not in any event be liable for any data loss, corruption, deletion, or alteration, and hardware or software failure
- The times we quote are a rough estimate, some repairs can take longer than expected, we can only apologise for this but we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of a delayed service.
- Where the housing of an iPad/ iPhone/ iPod is distorted/ bent, we cannot warranty against lifting screens after a repair, this is because it needs to be flat to adhere effectively. Nor can we offer a warranty where our Repair Services involve the repair of water proof devices. We will endeavour to help rectify the problem with the use of additional adhesive measures.
- Any repairs made to customer’s equipment will be repaired at no extra cost, should they fail with the same part failure within 90 days, so long as device is not opened/tampered with. This does not cover; failure from “fair wear and tear”, loss or damage due to negligence, accidents, or theft
- We take every care possible to retain TOUCH ID and FACE ID functions on your device. Due to a combination of shattered glass, and frail cables, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to always retain ID functions after a repair. Our technicians are trained experts at handling this delicate component, and as such it’s very rare that ID is ever lost.