Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – By using our service, you agree to the following:
- You risk voiding your Apple warranty/ insurance policy if you have one.
- Equipment will be disposed of if not collected within 60 days of the customer being informed it is ready to collect.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to insure their equipment against theft when booking in your device with iMend Ltd, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or consequential expense.
- One Stop Computer Store acts only as a drop off and collection point for iMend Ltd and has no responsibility for any work or sales by iMend Ltd
- Our high quality replacement parts are OEM (Original Equipment of Manufacture) this is an industry standard of quality, whereby the manufacturer has produced the repair components using the same tooling/ to the same standard as original Apple components. We can’t however offer any guarantee that our repair components will always exactly match that of Apple standard.
- When dropping your phone in for repair, please ensure you remove or provide us with keypad passwords/ pin locks and back up your data. If we cannot test your device after we have repaired it, we can’t offer any guarantee on the work carried out on your device. You agree that you are responsible for removing any SIM and/or memory cards on your device(s) and iMend Ltd shall not in any event be liable for any data loss, corruption, deletion, or alteration, and hardware or software failure
- Where the housing of an iPad/ iPhone/ iPod is distorted/ bent, we cannot warranty against lifting screens after a repair. This is because it needs to be flat to adhere effectively. We will endeavour to help rectify the problem with the use of additional adhesive measures.
- Where our Repair Services involve the repair of water proof devices, iMend Ltd cannot guarantee the device(s) will remain water proof following completion of the Repair Services. Nor will any water damaged repairs carry any warranty.
- Any repairs made to customer’s equipment will be repaired at no extra cost, should they fail with the same initial part failure within 90 days, so long as device is not opened/tampered with or it has not been subject to damage from negligence, accidents, or theft.
- We take every care possible to retain TOUCH ID functions on your device. Due to a combination of shattered glass, and frail cables, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to always retain TOUCH ID functions after a repair. Our technicians are trained experts at handling this delicate component, and as such it’s very rare that TOUCH ID is ever lost.